Cruises on the Vltava River
Enjoy the trip under Prague bridges and admire the most important sights of the Golden City. There are many possibilities, starting with 30 minutes cruises in Prague ending with half or full day trips to Slapy or Melnik Chateau, enriched with cultural and musical programmes. We can also provide various educational, cultural or social events on our boats or relocate the boats on request. Music is an essential part of every event. We can arrange any type of music as per your liking, classical music, jazz, or only accordion and violin.
The cruises starting mostly at the dock of the Čech Bridge, will feast your eyes with a view of the Prague Castle, pass under the Charles Bridge, by the Rudolfinum and the National Theatre. You will also get to see the Dancing House and after reaching the Vyšehrad cliff and Castle, the boat turns around and heads back to its starting point. All sights are explained on board, while coffee or meals are served.
- River cruises with a lecture about Prague history and architecture
- Business meetings, briefings
- Wine receptions, cocktails
- Team-building parties
- One-hour Cruise in the Center of Prague with a Glass of Sparkling Wine – Duration 1 hour
- One-hour Cruise in the Center of Prague with coffee and dessert – Duration 1 – 2 hours
- Brunch Cruise in the City Center with Bohemian refreshment and drinks – Duration 2 hours
- Vltava River Cruise with buffet lunch or dinner and music – Duration 2 – 3 hours
- Vltava River Cruise with Dinner Exclusive – Duration 2 – 3 hours
- Night Cruise with Czech Beer and Wine – Duration 2 hours
- Half day trip to the Prague Troja Chateau
- Full day trip from Prague to Slapy
- Full day trip from Prague to the Nelahozeves Castle